Chocolate Simple Syrup
This is like eating a 97% cacao chocolate bar. Only a touch sweet. You can use this as a substitute for Simple Syrup in any cocktail that has chocolate. For some examples of chocolate cocktails using this syrup go here. If it’s too thick, add some hot water.
- 1 oz. Water
- 1 oz. Coconut nectar or sub honey
- 4 tbls. Dagoba Drinking Chocolate mix. You can substitute another brand but I used 130% of the amount to make 1 cup of drinking chocolate.
- 1 tbls. Sugar or to taste.
- Heat all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat until dissolved
- Cool slightly before use.
- If it’s too thick, add some hot water.