Roasted Peanut Habanero Salsa
Spicy, nutty and addictive. This salsa is great with chips or veggies. I use fresh ground peanut butter and fresh juice.
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 2/3 cups peanut butter
- 6 cloves (2 Tbls) garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup salsa
- ½ cup lime juice
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 4 habaneros
- 2/3 cup chopped white onion
- 1 sm bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbls corn oil
- In a small dry skillet over med high heat, roast the habaneros until they just begin to blacken.
- Combine all ingredients, except oil, in blender and blend until smooth.
- With blender running, add oil slowly.