These look and taste great. The tuna will slice more easily if it is partially frozen. If you cannot find the Ginger Teriyaki Marinade, a quick recipe follows.
- ¼ lb. Sashimi grade Tuna sliced into 2- 3/4X3/4 in. rectangles
- ½ cup Ginger Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 egg roll wrappers
- Wasabi paste and pickled ginger for garnish
- Marinade tuna in ginger teriyaki marinade for 1 hr.
- Lay egg roll wrappers on a clean cutting board.
- Pat the tuna pieces dry with a paper towel and place each tuna piece at the top left hand corner of a wrapper.
- With a sharp knife, cut the wrapper even with the right end of the tuna. The wrapper will now be the same width as the tuna.
- Carefully roll the tuna in the wrapper for one complete turn. Cut the extra wrapper off so that there is a ¼ in. overlap. Wet the edge of the wrapper so that it will stick.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over med high heat.
- Cook tuna briefly on each side to just cook the wrapper.
- Slice wontons ¼ in thick and arrange on plate.
- Garnish with wasabi paste and pickled ginger.
Ginger Teriyaki Marinade
- 8 oz. Teriyaki
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh ginger
- Add all ingredients to whipper and follow instructions for nitrogen cavitation or let the teriyaki and ginger sit overnight