Dark Chocolate Martini
This works best if you chill or freeze the vodka. Makes a fun Halloween concoction.
- Raw sugar
- Finely chopped dark chocolate
- 2 oz. chilled vodka
- 2 oz. chocolate liqueur such as Godiva or Starbucks
- 1 dash orange juice
- Chill a martini glass with ice and water
- Combine sugar and chocolate.
- Empty and dry the glass then moisten rim with orange juice or water and coat with mixture.
- Combine vodka, chocolate liqueur and orange juice in a mixing glass with ice
- Stir to thoroughly chill, but do not over dilute.
- Strain into rimmed glass
- Garnish with an orange wedge