This is a surprisingly dry, fruity sangria. Be sure to use a rosé with an ABV >13%. We used Sacha Lichine single blend.
Makes 6 Glasses
- 12 oz. mango junks, fresh or frozen
- 12 oz. sliced peaches, fresh or frozen
- 1 bottle dry rosé
- 1 cup peach liqueur, such as Sterrings
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- handful of fresh mint leaves – optional
- Combine all ingredients, except the mint leaves, in a large, lidded pitcher, bottle or jar.
- Shake the bottle and refrigerate for 2-4 hours
- 1 hour before serving, give the mint leaves a smack in your hand and add them to the sangria.
- Serve cold in fancy glasses!