Our daughter was gifted with a bottle of Ciroc Red Berry Vodka at a Christmas Party and asked me to use it to create a cocktail. I like champagne cocktails and ’tis the season. So this is a rif on the French 75.
- 1/2 oz. Ciroc Red Berry Vodka
- 1/2 oz. St. Germaine Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 oz. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 oz. Simple syrup
- Chilled prosecco or champagne
- Sprig of fresh thyme for garnish
- Combine first four ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake to chill
- Strain into chilled champagne flute and top with the prosecco
- Smack the thyme sprig in your hands to release the oils then float it in the drink.
All vodkas are distilled; the manufacturers of Ciroc emphasize its being distilled five times.