Skip to content
Grand Marnier Foam
- 2 egg whites (6 tbls. pasteurized egg whites)
- 2 oz. Grand Marnier
- 4 oz. finely strained orange juice
- 4 dashes Peach Bitters
- Lightly whip egg whites in a small bowl
- Add all ingredients to whipped cream charger
- Secure top and shake a few times to further break up the egg whites and combine ingredients.
- Double charge with N2O, shaking 4-5 times between charges. Over shaking can cause ingredients to clump and clog charger.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before use.
- Keeps a few days refrigerated.