Skip to content
St Germain Elderflower Foam
- 3 egg whites, 9 Tbl or 4 ½ oz. pasteurized egg whites (see note)
- 3 oz. St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 2 oz. lemon juice
- 1 dash lemon bitters
- Lightly whip egg whites
- Add all ingredients to whipped cream charger
- Secure top and shake a few times to further break up the egg whites and combine ingredients.
- Double charge with N2O, shaking 4-5 times between charges. Over shaking can cause ingredients to clump and clog charger.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before use.
- Keeps a few days refrigerated.