The hardest part about this drink is rimming the glass. Plus you can easily play with this by subbing vanilla or orange vodka, etc.
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Frangelico
- 1 oz. Creme de Cacao, preferably white
- Optional chocolate for rimming glass – see note
- Chill a martini glass with ice and water
- Stir all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice
- Strain into chilled glass
Note: Here are a few ways to rim a glass for this drink:
- Use dark or semi sweet chocolate and melt with a small amount of water. Allow to cool slightly, then dip the glass rim into the melted chocolate. After all excess chocolate has dripped off, set the glass upright in the freezer until ready to use.
- Use melting chocolate. Melt the chocolate as per package instructions. Allow to cool slightly, then dip the glass rim into the melted chocolate. This will stay hard at room temperature and can also be used in a small squirt bottle to actually decorate the glass.
- Use finely chopped dark or semi sweet chocolate. Moisten the rim of a dry, chilled glass with water or vodka and dip into the chocolate.
- Use black decorating sugar. Moisten the rim of a dry, chilled glass with water or vodka and dip into the chocolate.