This beautiful cocktail combines the herbal qualities of Gin and Chartreuse. We used Gin Mare, which has a balanced juniper note and is distilled from olives, among other botanicals, which play perfectly with Doc Elliott’s Olive Bitters.
The nose presents juniper with a touch of woodiness, herbs and citrus. The taste is soft juniper with citrus, herbs and a hint of anise. The finish is savory from the olives with a bit of spice.
- 1 1/2 oz Gin Mare
- 1/2 oz Quality Dry Vermouth (or 1/4 oz Dry and 1/4 oz Bianco Vermouth)
- 1 bar spoon Chartreuse
- 1 Dash Doc Elliott’s Olive Bitters
- Olives for garnish
- Chill a cocktail glass with ice and water
- Combine all ingredients, except the garnish, in a mixing glass with ice
- Stir to combine and chill
- Double strain into chilled cocktail glass